Diamond's shiny past is pure carbon article
Read the article first - slowly, carefully and completely. Answer the questions below 1) on a separate piece of paper and 2) as P.O.Q. - Part of Question. Example of P.O.Q. - What color is the grass? (Your answer P.O.Q. style) The color of the grass is ....
1. What do coal & diamond have in common?
2. What does each carbon atom have?
3. How are carbon atoms bonded within graphite?
4. How are carbon atoms bonded within diamond?
5. Describe 2 conditions for diamonds to form from carbon atoms.
6. State the depth and name of E's interior layer for diamonds to form.
7. In what other location are miniature diamonds found?
8. How are these microdiamonds formed?
9. What are carbonados?