1. Open your notebook/binder to the unit/concept that is being tested. Walk
around your bedroom, living room, etc. and read your notes, handouts,
worksheets aloud. You must repeat these notes over and over until they
become a part of your memory.
2. Practice drawing any pictures over and over again any pictures from your notes
until they become part of your
memory. Be sure that you understand the meaning of the
3. Read over your homework.
4. Be sure that you know the material on any quizzes
given in class found in your notes as well as the review book questions for that
5. If you experience any difficulty with any of the concepts in the unit being tested
then read about the concept in the review book.
6. After you have attempted to review the material in your notes and review book,
see Ms. Sherwood for extra help at least 1 day before the exam.
7. SINCE ALL EXAM DATES ARE POSTED AT LEAST 1 WEEK IN ADVANCE, START
STUDYING A LITTLE BIT EVERY NIGHT FROM THE TIME THE EXAM IS POSTED.